Showcase your talents and find collaborators!
Title: Bio Inc. Redemption
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Release Date: 8 Mar, 2018
This game taught me a lot about treatments and diseases. This game is a great way to learn about different infections, conditions and diseases because it is fun. The only problem I have is that I can never connect to any multiplayer servers.. My first play-through was very enjoyable.. only thus far having played the dark side.. the bad doctor side.
My second play-through, I couldn't get past the loading symbol icon on the main window, right when the first thump of audio starts.. resulting in a silent crash. After trying both experimental beta versions, as suggested in community post by the dev, I was still crashing. So, common sense to me.. since I remember how Plague Inc was announced that third parties were interested in play data of player base.. I figured.. it's either a data mining issue or a content verification issue.. So, I remade firewall rules like I had the first play-through.. FIXED. This game won't load without an internet connection.. but that is not stated in the system requirements on steam store page..
Also, the developers could have made a notification for this instead of letting it silently fail.. (Kinda) Similar to Plague Inc, this game has lots of things to look at! (Sandbox, Playing as a Doctor, It's Fun and even Bio Inc Redemption has it's moments where you'll rage your behind off!. An excellent game. Easy-to-learn, hard-to-master, very enjoyable. Playing as doctor trying to save a patient is incredibly intense, I was so immersed that at one point I almost started screaming at the nurse to hurry up with the Brain PET Scan . Highly recommend.. [\u2605\u2605\u2605\u2605\u2606] [Graphics]
- Clean and concise, fits well in the game.
- A bit clunky around some bits.
- Serves it's function.
- Requires grinding for new missions.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master.
- Fun and challenging.
- No story.
- Sound effects get rather annoying.
- Fantastic and tense music.
- There's multiplayer, but it's abandoned.
- Different difficulty settings.
- Custom scenearios mode.
- No linear way to play.. Bio Inc. is a fun fact filled adventure of either saving or ending life. The stages are challenging enough that it keeps your interest and with many different ways to kill a person , it remains fresh for multiple replays . I do wish that their was some type of campaign mode that extended beyond just , do a task and gets some bonus in an area.
All said and done 7.5\/10
Sniper Elite 3 - Save Churchill Part 2: Belly of the Beast Download...
Watch_Dogs 2 - Psychedelic Pack Download] [Torrent]
Download Farm Mania: Hot Vacation zip
Casino Slot Machines - Arcade Casino full crack [Patch]
Evoke Download] [full version]
Tiny Bridge: Ratventure Activation Code [License]
Fantasy Grounds - Mini-Dungeon 017: Shadows of Madness (PFRPG) veri...
Sky Rogue [FULL]
WarpThrough download for pc compressed
Armored Warfare activation crack