LazyPoets.com

Showcase your talents and find collaborators!

Brian Allossery's Comments

Comment Wall (221 comments)

You need to be a member of LazyPoets.com to add comments!

Join LazyPoets.com

At 11:53pm on October 25, 2012, Bobby Z said…

hey find the bes t manager for this site cos your not it .....u wish u were......but thats too much..........be nothin............thats enough for  one lifetime...............al that aside...hire hot chicks as shareholders for free..they get shit done ...........but wait foolish heart u had that chanche but couldnt figure it out...........usually blinded by silly ego ..............ive been there...................ironically im building a snowballs worth of momentum out here in the music town.............ironically the musicians here are punks..............perhaps u can see the next level is to balance intense toronto music people with some earthy country bumpkin shit............ a balance mix of country innocence and sum real hard core mother fuckin evil.............like fucking the sheep or something ........harsh but true...............ping pong balls  back to u

p.s. shutting me down is your dads beating downs still recurring in this moment from some other moments and whaqts the difference it doesnt exist...............peace hombre

At 9:41pm on October 20, 2012, Bobby Z said…

hey..........im just curious why your songs go on so long......its ok to be loving of the self but in the collective short is sweet .............or actually long versions are okay for those who find the time to love music...............but if your looking to grab the attention of people in a sea of billions of bits and bytes you bight or might consider scratch tunes .seems to be the most commercially viable at this point..............no offense cos im just neutral...middle path.......everything is both...............just an observer...................cool..............................oh here comes a sugar buzz meets adrenaline

At 10:34am on July 25, 2012, Bobby Z said…

after the copyright thing........theres always corporate gigs....they pay good............some kind of a franchise that books gigs all over the world.....ive got a gaggle of students from mohawk college music course lookin for direction...........blah

At 7:34pm on July 21, 2012, Bobby Z said…

doctor scot's crappy comedy blog  is posted as are 3 average reality blurbs i  just added............if u add shit ill read it and hopefully when can hire hotties  for cheap to dance in videos............why are simple things so hard to obtain..........this is ridiculous

At 5:04pm on July 19, 2012, Bobby Z said…

hey i started to add comedy blogs.............but they leave me feeling slightly deranged.............i think im gonna lay off the booze for 6 months..........cant stand the negativity any longer

At 8:27am on March 26, 2012, James Rodmell said…

I'll try this week to arrange something. Good to speak with oyu.

James

At 8:11am on February 5, 2012, Bobby Z said…

just thought id fill u in...last week when u called randalls number...we were both focusing on possibly raising money for art shows. u called at that exact moment so i naturally assumed the universe was answering....it was a lifetime of work between me and randall to be at that level of consciousness....and positivity...i guess youve worked hard at it to to be at that level...people as evolved as us should work together using all resources...but i will not be treated second rate anymore...im not some animal....my dad the sociopath doesnt like to hear my opinion which is not respectful..............and he doesnt care about art...i assumed u actually had an interest in music and art.....

p.s. randall has sold many paintings in the 2-6 thousand dollar range....maybe we could use a classical guitar player at a show booked in oakville with the elite types...potential everywhere

p.s.s= people with money can buy songs. the new fad is selling your tunes on spec at 500 bucks per ..knowing full well theyll flop....but they just like to feel good about helping artists...opposed to crackheads..which is how people on this insane planet treat me....................whatever

At 8:54pm on February 4, 2012, Bobby Z said…

send yourself..........self approval.....looks like everyones....secretly mired down in deep, deep inner pain of this evil dimension.....and are to embarrassed to even look at it...cos theyd be scorned......except for socio-paths they have no conscience so they float blissfully free......but not really....like my poor old dad who has no friends.....like zero.....sad and dumb and his friends just moved on

At 8:50pm on January 29, 2012, Bobby Z said…

lets not confuse the lad couldnah imagined somethin as incredulous as the wisdom of the sscots drunken fairy dancers.punked on colin justins tv/ radio show ..only on.....what .fuck off ....home gardenin....ok,,,,,,,,

At 6:59pm on January 29, 2012, Bobby Z said…

just got back to the shack...couldnt make it to the bar......too cold too pissed off at the lack of synergy in people working together anymore....unable to deal with harshness anymore...releasing the negativity of a sociopathic dad............wondering who in the universe would lend randall 500 bucks for art supplies to randall who has 2 art shows booked for 10 grand and a permanent gig with gay jewish fundraisers in toronto in co-operation with the annex art association and the rothschild family funraising efforts....but it seems the bay street thing is bigger and more grumpier............doesnt seem like the bay street thing fits in with me

At 11:10am on January 29, 2012, Bobby Z said…

one last thing before i start a buddha farm and drop it...........i suggest a book   about our loving dads called ........living with a sociopath......u can get it on alibris.com for like 3 bucks used...oops it may be new......ok 20 bucks on line................oh my god that bright thing in the sky just came it ...i better see whats wrong.....ya know that massive orb  behind the clouds that feels warm...i forget what its called cos it hasnt been there for so long.......never mind its gone again

At 2:02pm on January 21, 2012, Bobby Z said…

im publishing on my own blogsite...forgot all about it....off to weirder chat groups............more fun

At 9:10am on January 21, 2012, Bobby Z said…

hey this internet thing has got way retarded overload of crazy things goin on......i gotta ind the crazy ones......im heading to harcorezen.blogspot.com.........

At 11:27pm on January 17, 2012, Bobby Z said…

hey im promotin everything scottish your supposed to help................................................hello they got lotsa cash..........u remeber cash..............it buys u dreams of bett and help people get their dreams......its fun fab love.

At 11:04pm on January 17, 2012, Bobby Z said…

scurvy schister...thats cool

why am i thinking its time to hang with jaymz bee.......gotta have a promoter.........gotta make cash...........love and cashe

At 11:03pm on January 17, 2012, Bobby Z said…

forgot ...overlooked....the simple stuff....forgot to say hello...for real even....i can be areal joker ......but...something is happening....like reality....this weird love thing is sweeping guelph...of course im taking credit for most of it cos ive been in the woods dreaming it into existence.....but no fear i give all that credit back to the love vibe.....thus creating more synergy of that............anyway cbc2 was playing  a sarah harmer sounding tune saying u try to hard and your doing your best............so ive said all this to say that your doing your best im sure so im gonna stop judging you or anyone.....im not really permanently pissed off but when u say weird stuff to me like who would buy u a house....well we are gods and sacred on the reality levels and yes everyone absolutely deserves a safe and sacred house and i deserve an apology for that bizarre little tryst....besides i give u wisdom and you give back and thats cool.... so like wow.....id better phone u

ps get rich to play for u cos were all cool together and i read his blog last night and hes played with a lot of people and arent u promoting and wouldnt that be obvious to promote with people.....oh never mind i can see that it might not feel right.but then again hey what the fuck why not go for it.god doesnt care...its all just us and the collective could use us............us to share the good stuff

remember that battle of good and evil.....well the good side reqires actual effort in this world and like put the inferiority complex on the back burner...love thyself..love others whatever that is....ill have to figure it out.....what a great tv/radiotv show my and bri    brian and i in our super smaxh radio/tv/internet radio tv slash /show ..........oh....yeah brian and scotty so naughty in .............inferiority comples

ok im 2 stoned to be writing hear here im off to crazy poets.blog wherre i write my really.....really.....reallly............reallly........rudest shit ever

dont go there     ok      watch fear and loaathing where hunter s says im lost nowhere but dont u come here u bastard ...funny cos hes permanently fucked

hunter was a drug addict...way more than us...............we are wimps in comparison

At 6:41pm on January 17, 2012, Bobby Z said…

oh ppl ju...............st need to be heard   thats all it is.................

At 6:40pm on January 17, 2012, Bobby Z said…

fecund emotion..........i think ive meant to say that for awhile

At 6:39pm on January 17, 2012, Bobby Z said…

too busy with life to make it work.at this level of the game i dont see any real progress....not wise up here in the 4th dimension....people tend to notice.............its not workable...........and i got some crappy tune on cbc...your not the only one to busy to figure things out

At 6:17pm on January 17, 2012, Bobby Z said…

tom??..hes got this native girl .....amy ..who i met that he took off on at frans diner and left me with along with this rather lugubruois jewish girl who i knew previously  from the green room.............anyway  she was in with danny lanois and got tom into the backstage where danny jumped around hyper mental like  a flying batboy and made strange connexion.......oddly and ironically i bumped straight into them on the street outside frans somewhere...........sat down and tom took off....later i found he had played some grand piano in the lobby with a couple from nyc and tom somehow imagined he could go big and scopp the couple to be his sugar moommy daddy.......meanwhilst a very hot sexy friend of dan lanois is sittin in stir with me and eccentric jewish girl........oddly nonsensical i figure...........well thats putting it mildly i suppose..anyway got trashed dont u never mind............toronto has massive dramas and i think i hav eenoug memories to float and thanks for all the charity work youve done investing in artists and people cos they need houses where they dont get abused but u dont notice these thigns so karma is that u wont be noticed in the future but rather look like a glaring clown for following u r dads grisly perspective............strange programming really.....i dont get it but i was programmed badly so i cant judge.......oops im semi hammed and watchin colin and justins scottish design show.......................yo

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Lazy Poets.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service