Showcase your talents and find collaborators!
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Strategy
Release Date: 6 Jun, 2012
The concept is really cool, and I'm sure it's a great game. However, it has not run on the laptop or either of the two desktops that I've tried playing it on, so...
I've never even been able to get past the introduction.. contols hard but the game is nice ^^. Great concept, but the execution needs a lot of work. For an early access game, it's good. I recommend buying it only if you won't mind the small flaws that appear from time to time.. Bad controls, no control options, everything you interact with is slow to respond. Doesn't matter how good your game is if the interface with the player is rubbish.. I can't believe this thing can be sold on Steam.
WITH $12 !!!!!!!!
Main UI is not stuck on Camera. it just attached on character.
and pause menu is never be pause menu.
it also stuck at start location.
i thought i pressed ESC by accident.
holy mother of god... those levels can be PUZZLE????
I rather buy more trading cards..
Follow our curator page "First Person Exploration and Puzzle Games<\/b>" for more games like this!<\/a><\/blockquote>When I bought this game, it had no intelligible reviews, and it looked cool, so I figured I'd be the guinea pig. Here were my impressions:
- Level 1:<\/b> I start out in a hallway with some platforms you can jump on. The platforms lead nowhere. I turn the corner and there is the level-exit. Okay?
- Level 2:<\/b> I'm in a room with a door in the middle. There is semi-transparent wall surrounding it. I walk to the other side and find a hole, and then walk through it to the exit.
- Level 3:<\/b> I start in an empty hallway that leads nowhere. I turn around and there's a button. I press the button, and a staircase opens, with the level exit at the bottom.
- Level 4:<\/b> I'm in an empty room with a circle on the ground in the corner, and a button on the wall. I press the button, and a ball falls from the ceiling. Some text appears explaining I need to roll the ball onto the circle. Doing so is difficult, because the controls are terrible. I finally get it onto the circle, and the exit door appears.
- Level 5:<\/b> I'm in a big empty red room. No wait, there are platforms that can only be seen if there is red background behind them. That's cool! Unfortunately, rather than making a cool puzzle out of this, they decided to make a mindless platformer. I need to hop from one invisible platform to the next to reach the exit. It takes a long time because the jumping is clunky and the landings are slippery.
- Level 6:<\/b> This level is much bigger. It looks like it could actually be a puzzle. No wait, it's just more invisible platforming with bad controls. Great.
- Level 7:<\/b> Very long and precise invisible platforming. I fall for the 10th time, and exit the game.<\/li><\/ul>
This game is utterly terrible. The UI is so bad I accidentally deleted my save-game while writing this review. The map designer was clearly in the process of learning how to make levels. The entire game feels like a college project. It deserves an 'A', but definitely should not be sold as an actual product for people to buy.
I can't think of any way the developers could salvage this game. Just avoid it.. if you play this crappy \u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665t 10 minutes and still enjoy it, you are either high as \u2665\u2665\u2665\u2665 or braindead.. this game is weird. idk where the devs were trying to go with this game. trying really hard to be the next portal maybe? the controls are clunky, the colors are just too bright, there is a glare effect that reminds me of the recent star trek movies that i very much disliked. from the pictures above the game looks fun and entertaining but once you jump in you can tell they didnt put too much work into it. there is still some refining they need to do to the music syncing up and the transitions from the menu to the loading screen. i did not like this game. i r8 1\/8 not gr8 m8.
Sniper Elite: N*** Zombie Army Free Download Crack Serial Key
Defense: Abominations download link
Earthfall - Hazmat Pack apk download
Space Hulk - Sword of Halcyon Campaign download requirements
Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition keygen free download
ACE Academy Xforce
Trial by Teng: A Twilight Path Adventure Activation Code [License]
The Revolt: Awakening download for pc [torrent Full]
Rocksmith 2014 Boston - Hitch A Ride full version free
Train Simulator: West Rhine: K ln - Koblenz Route Add-On Download C...