LazyPoets.com

Showcase your talents and find collaborators!

Vityas english manual /245/

Download >> Download Vityas english manual

Read Online >> Read Online Vityas english manual

What's included: Vityas cold laser, nozzle set, protection googles, CD with manuals in English and Russian. Here you'll find all great devices from Vityas. ILS 550.28. From Belarus. Free shipping. Type: Low Level Laser. 13 watching. The device " Vityas" is, as a matter of fact, a domestic doctor which assists to an organism to be restored in it's primordial state. It is not an analog of medicine or physiotherapy which helps to remove an attack of illness. Vityas is a unique device permitting to eliminate not only displays of illness, but its initial reason. Cold Laser Vityas is effective at treatment of following diseases: Acute and chronic bronchitis Acute and chronic rhinitis Acute pneumonia Alveolysis English users manual on CD + Russian paper version. - Optical nozzles set - Protective goggles FAQ quantum laser "Vityas" - Cold laser. LASER ACUPUNCTURE; Cold laser Vityas: buy Laser cold therapy online FAQ quantum laser "Vityas" - Cold laser. points specified in the manual. The machine will automatically count down the time of exposure to the point, Vityas device is brand new and Kit Includes: NEW Apparatus for Quantum medicine Vityas. USA EDITION; 1 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. Full Set of Nozzles (3pc) Methodical Application Guide in English. (Printed English manual, not CD!) Plug adapter for the US socket for the US/Canada customers VITYAS (AKA: VITYAZ). - Vityas device. Acute and chronic bronchitis. Acute pneumonia. WIRED QUANTUM THERAPY DEVICE LLLT. Laser radiation power of the red bandwidth (650 nm). - English users manual + Russian paper version. - Optical nozzles set. Specifications: Laser radiation power of the Vityas "Laser" for Cognition - posted in Brain Health: Does it do anything? Am I a 10% non-responder or is this just a really low dose or phony science? Kind of at a loss here. At first I thought it gave me a good mental kick, but at other times it seems to have a clear opposite effect - making me impulsive and foggy. Manual in Eng

Hydrophis cyanocinctus materia medica pdf Enfermeria materno infantil reeder pdf Chloride 60 net ups manual E07 smart watch manual Terjemah al bidayah wan nihayah pdf Benjamin buchloh allegorical procedures pdf Pokalbiai su dievu antroji knyga pdf Tigerfibel english translation pdf Tigerfibel english translation pdf Udroiu drept penal pdf

Comment

You need to be a member of LazyPoets.com to add comments!

Join LazyPoets.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Lazy Poets.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service