LazyPoets.com

Showcase your talents and find collaborators!

yes i left a little note about finding the perfect musicians producers for these lyrics. some one ,or several people who connect with the lyrics to create that synergy. it can be awesome ive seen it. also the theory about sending thoughts to the universe works pretty good. good with people hard with cash ah ha.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

It can work with cash too. I've tried it. You just have to keep believing and give it a little time.

Positive thoughts bring positive results. Thanks for posting this. We need more positive energy in the world.
Signe Miranda said:
It can work with cash too. I've tried it. You just have to keep believing and give it a little time.

Positive thoughts bring positive results. Thanks for posting this. We need more positive energy in the world.
yes the cash thing is a tricky little bugger but many have found the code. especially in first world countries
i guess its as simple as this. the music people probably dont have the time or inclination to contribute tunes to lyrics or arent inspired by the lkyrics. usually the best solution is for the poets to either pay some music writer or learn that computer music thing for themselves

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Lazy Poets.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service