LazyPoets.com

Showcase your talents and find collaborators!

Signe Miranda's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I started a poem Without even knowing Where it would go Or how it would flow If you'…"

Signe Miranda replied May 29, 2017 to The Poem Tree 10 - Help It Grow - Copy, then Paste and add to it in the Reply Section

2 May 29, 2017
Reply by Jenny Maertens

"Living the Dream I'm living the dream Bursting at the seams From excitement for lov…"

Signe Miranda replied Jan 18, 2016 to The Poem Tree 8 - Help It Grow - Copy, then Paste and add four lines to it in the Reply Section

2 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Signe Miranda

"Springtime in December The blossoms spring forth On trees without leaves Sweet summ…"

Signe Miranda replied Dec 23, 2015 to The Poem Tree 9 - Help It Grow - Copy, then Paste and add four lines to it in the Reply Section

1 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Signe Miranda

"Winter Sunshine   The sun glistens on freshly fallen snow, Sparkling like champagne…"

Signe Miranda replied Dec 27, 2010 to The Poem Tree 7 - Help It Grow - Copy, then Paste and add to it in the Reply Section

3 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Jacob Scott Sasaki

"Great imagery!"

Signe Miranda replied Mar 15, 2010 to Botanic Gardens

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Signe Miranda

"I really like this poem."

Signe Miranda replied Mar 15, 2010 to Lights in the Frames

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Signe Miranda

"Life By the Ocean I want to live by the ocean Feel the warm summer breeze Look out…"

Signe Miranda replied Jan 12, 2010 to Poetry Chain 6 - Life By the Ocean - Copy, then Paste and add to it in the Reply Section

3 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Noden

"Frozen A chill in the air Carried by the breeze Snowflakes melt And mittens freeze.…"

Signe Miranda replied Jan 9, 2010 to Poetry Chain 4 - Copy, then Paste and add to it in the Reply Section

2 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Signe Miranda

"Frozen A chill in the air Carried by the breeze Snowflakes melt And mittens freeze.…"

Signe Miranda replied Jan 8, 2010 to Poetry Chain 4 - Copy, then Paste and add to it in the Reply Section

2 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Signe Miranda

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Lazy Poets.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service