LazyPoets.com

Showcase your talents and find collaborators!

General Discussion Board

Information

General Discussion Board

You can discuss about life, love, business and economy!

Members: 11
Latest Activity: Dec 27, 2010

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of General Discussion Board to add comments!

Comment by Bobby Z on February 1, 2010 at 11:55pm
evollution report---its going well. i recommend long walks in the woods, maybe check out evolution magazine on line. really good up to date stuff. book reviews and all happy stuff.
Comment by Lazy Poets on January 21, 2010 at 5:16pm
The only progress is the progress of the heart.

I like that- progress of the heart- oh yes the macho may scoff and snort dismay and disapproval yet when crime strikes close to home even the 'toughest' feel the excruciating pain of humanity gone wrong-

-So we keep working until we get it right----
Comment by Bobby Z on January 20, 2010 at 11:41pm
good show mr justice! ive been onto this kinna thinkin for the last 12 years endlessly creating the best scenarios to solve world problems, fix the mess and bring the light of awareness to illuminate the darkness. hopefully enough people will organize to cause a paradigm shift and we can go on to something way more evolved and way more fun. yes even love. i live as being the problem and the solution but oft get clobbered by the darkness. it seems the darkness has a consciousness (information and intelligence) but just how intelligent is this dark force. apparently enough to keep us held down, using fear and exploiting the weakness of pathetic human nature toward power and greed. i see an obvious solution is to allow computers to make the decisions based on programs that have been proven efficient and fair and that are approved of on a weekly basis to ensure a true democracy and not run by elites . these people are prone to the weaknesses of human nature and should be held accountable by a watchdog computer. one that is backed up by an army of flesh and blood. not an army to murder people violently but one that uses non-lethal weaponary when diplomacy fails. i stole that last part from david icke.com where he states that one violent revolution always leads to another and perpetuates the cycle of killin. that seems to be a law of the universe affecting the outcome. thats my rant.
Comment by Brian Allossery on October 22, 2009 at 7:35pm
Well as long as he has some aspirations of some sort this will assist him in getting a head- Or getting his head out of his proverbial and so on and so on and so on-

Hope no offence was taken or attended to -
Comment by Mr Ted Scarf on October 22, 2009 at 5:58pm
Mr Scarf would like to apologize for being an ass, but he's too busy being an ass.

Members (11)

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Lazy Poets.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service