LazyPoets.com

Showcase your talents and find collaborators!

Ok, it should be pretty obvious. Life sux, Love hurts, Business is always great, and the Economy is not very economic. I may be a bit jaded, Life might be wonderful, Love might be wonderful, Business might suck, and the Economy might be better than ever. I might just be confused!

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Irrespective of being dejective- it must be a case of one's perspective....Don't ever let it get defective is the directive....
I think if you're electively overprotective or actively irrespective your eclectic electrical predictability will attract the perspective detectives. Then you'll really be confused! Consonants and vowels used together can sound quite rythmic at times. Below is a rare form of poetry that is actually not poetry at all. It is really a secret code that computers use to speak among themselves, and I suspect they are probably insulting our misuse of consonants and vowels and laughing at us. Which is why we take solice (solace?) in the almighty power switch.

Brian Allossery said:
Irrespective of being dejective- it must be a case of one's perspective....Don't ever let it get defective is the directive....
It has become apparent that some people have been 'discussing' comments, and 'commenting' on discussions. There should be some sort of penalty for this blatant abuse of semantics. Since we all have 100 gifty points, I suggest a penalty of an ungift, ideally in the form of a vital organ, or 5 penalty ungifty points, your choice. Please respond only if you are willing to discuss this discussion, comments will be considered an insult. Whatever you do, do not reply to this discussion or harsh action shall be taken in the form of a nasty comment.
Actually, the answer is in the question, (as it often is). Life is Love, and Economy is Business.
what? you cant be too jaded when human nature is in the equation. either medicate everyone or thro them on an island somewhere where they can grow dope for me and be out of my way. oh and as for the world ive heard from many wise people that its a shit fuck.plain and simple. there might be some good somewhere but thats mostly hopeful imagination. surprisingly i choose to be positive by laughing at the insanity. oddly people think this attitude is insane but some people realize that its actually the sanest..............dem bones...dem bones
oops booby z was responding to data splurge of oct 20 but would like to comment (or rather add to discussion board further rant and ramblings [rantblings]). however i forgot the point. wait im not high i should be able to remember....hey wait i'll scroll down to the actual latest comment.............oh yeah..............i think i'm from the west coast and too simple for much thinking and the discussion was to not comment on the discussion but now it seems to be to be in the discussion and attack those frivilous enough to wander into the arena of semantics without a thesauras (or even dinosauras for the new generation of grammar elite).shit... am i discussing or commenting?? i think im too confused to even remeber my orignal point or the exploration of why i lost my original point and all or some of the reasons or most obvious ones leading up to the first perspective that i had in obseving the comment made in ascertaining if discussion were made and if it should be allowable at all and in fact to ramble on without enough commas or caffeine back up.....all that to say the hundred gifty points is generous since on plenty-o-fish dating site
i only get jumping happy faces with stringy legs like frog legs and other cheesey insulting things like the ugliest over 40 crowd ive ever seen..dismal ...............................thanx
Well said:)

Brian Allossery said:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Lazy Poets.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service