To connect HP Printer to the computer follow these steps:
- Plug-in the printer’s power cable with an electric
- After that start printer and computer. Then connect the printer and computer with the same Wi-Fi network.
- After that, press the Start button on the keyboard and navigate to the Device folder through Settings.
- Then in the ‘Printer & Devices’ tab choose to ‘Add new Printer’.
Follow these steps as it is to connect the printer with a computer, but if you face problem then try these troubleshooting steps:
- Restart the computer
- Check for the network status of both the computer and the printer. Make sure that both of these are connected with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Update Printer drivers installed on the computer.
If any of these doesn’t work and the problem is still occurring, then call on HP Printer Support 1-844-762-3952 and get techies help.
Read More: - HP Printer Customer Care