Call Experts for Online Help about LaserJet Printer Error Codes
HP printers are probably most preferred brand among users and have best quality products based on performances. One of its products LaserJet being used by many users can stop working due to multiple errors and such issues can be better understand and resolved with help of 123.hp.com/setup support number.
List of some common error messages with HP printer-
- Error Code: 02 - Warming Up- It is associated with printer cable or driver problems. You should turn off the printer and remove the printer cable now turn it ON.
- Error Code: 10 - Supplies Memory Error- Printer has a problem with the toner cartridge chip. Reset the printer by turning it on and off. If it is not working then remove and reinstall the cartridge or replace it.
- Error Code: 11 - Paper Out- If printer is not out of paper then problem is related to paper tray or paper sensor. Check the paper trays for any damage and clean away any toner build up.
- Error Code: 12 - Open or No EP- If toner cartridges are not installed correctly on printer it means that cover is open or there may be defective cooling fans or PS5 sensors.
- Error Code: 13 - Paper Jam- Occurrence of paper jam can have four stages: pickup, printing, fusing and exit.
- Error Code: 14 - No EP Cartridge- Printer is either not having a toner cartridge installed or not recognizing it. To resolve this problem remove and reinstall the toner cartridge.
For better resolving any issues with your printer you can simply choose HP printer support number 1-844-797-8692 and can get excellent assistance for epson installation also. As third party agency we offer best online support through live chat and email support also and to get more information make visit to our web link.